The YWCA of Kaua`i depends on the generous support of community members like you to keep serving the community and provide much needed programs. Your contribution is welcome, deeply appreciated and tax deductible. Overall, the agency reaches over 10,000 keiki, teens and adults with our various programs every year, your gift will ensure that more people will receive the help they need. Join in our efforts to end violence in our community. There are many ways individuals, families, businesses and corporations can support the YWCA:
- Monthly Plan – Gift amount that is conveniently charged each month
- Gift of stocks, real estate or other securities
- Planned Giving – Including the YWCA of Kaua`i in a will or trust fund
- Immediate gift of cash, check, or charge
- Naming the YWCA of Kaua`i in a matching gift program
- Corporate and business sponsorships
- Retail gift cards are especially helpful in providing flexibility to acquire goods to meet specific needs. Examples of useful gift cards are; Safeway, Costco, Macy’s, Sears, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, etc.
- Volunteer opportunities
Your contributions to the YWCA of Kaua`i are greatly appreciated and fully tax deductible. All donations help to support our various programs and services. We have found that retail gift cards are especially helpful in providing flexibility to acquire goods to meet specific needs. The most useful gift cards are from Safeway, Costco, Macy’s, Sears, Wal-Mart and K-Mart.
For more information please contact our main office at 245-5959 or send donations to:
YWCA of Kauai
3094 Elua St.
Lihue, HI 96766